Permanude Survey Response

Activity Forums Group Forums Permanude Survey Permanude Survey Response

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StephanieStarkers
    Participant

This is a tough one. I’m of two minds about permanudity.

First, and obviously, I love to be nude. I hate clothing, and I love the freedom of nudity. So, if permanudity were an option, I would probably sign up permanently.

On the other hand, if nudity were permitted, I wouldn’t be able to expose myself at inappropriate times and in inappropriate places. I’d lose the “shock and awe” power that I have now when I flash. (It’s not just about nudity to me–it’s about exhibitionism, too). So for that reason I kind of hope that permanude laws don’t get passed.

But perhaps I need to experiment with this more. Perhaps I should join a nudist club and see how that feels? I am a bit of a voyeur too. Might be worth the tradeoff?

Luc Kane
    Participant

It has two advantages.

No, it’s not as much fun.

But it IS legal and consistent.

Steven
    Participant

I vote in favor of permanude laws. I am not an exhibitionist. I don’t go for the shock and awe and don’t care for the attention, I just hate wearing clothes. I am nude at home and if I don’t have to work or run errands I don’t wear clothes. When I do have to go out on my day off it’s jammies and a T-shirt: no undies or shoes. So far no one has said anything about me being barefoot in their business, not even the sit-down restaurants around here. I will get dressed if I have to go out of town, though. I don’t want to push my luck around people that don’t know me.

Gentleman4u
    Participant

I, too, would vote for permanude laws, though for me I don’t see the advantage. I, too, am not an exhibitionist or someone that likes to flash for shock effect. That’s not perma-nudity but something else. I am fortunate enough to live in a private community on a mountain side near a national park. National parks generally have no restriction on nudity, but common sense tells one when it is appropriate to do so. My home is on a cleared 1-acre lot, is surrounded by trees with low branches, and in summer, thick undergrowth. I freely walk my property naked. I’ve even ridden my lawn tractor naked while cutting the grass. (I need to put a non-slip product on the seat, so I don’t slide off when on the more pronounced slopes.) On a normal day, the total number of cars being driven by rarely exceeds 4. I have one neighbor across the road diagonally that I cannot see in summer. There’s a rental property up the mountain behind me and because of summer growth I cannot see or be seen by weekend residents. I’ve been here for over 10 years. This is something I’ve wanted all my life. Before moving here, I enjoyed in-the-house nudity. I would shed my swimsuit upon entering our back yard pool. For many, many years it was that way. Now, I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to be carefree nude at will.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.