Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Forum – What Brings You Here? – All About Nudity

What Brings You Here?

Hello everyone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    NudeWorldOrder

Well, I heard about it through my own site nudeworldorder.net a fantasy blog with captioned naked pics. Originally the owner of this site (E.N. Fairchild) raised the possibility of hosting a forum here for my site. Ultimately I decided I didn’t need a forum for my site, as such, though I did start a group for anyone interested in the same type of thing my blog covers.

I too am excited to see some more activity around here. I don’t check it too often, but maybe I’ll have to start doing so!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.