Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Forum – What Brings You Here? – All About Nudity

What Brings You Here?

What it says on the tin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    NudeWorldOrder

The admin invited my (the owner of nuderworldorder.net) here, and I hoped it would be “what it says on the tin”, a hub for all kinds of nudity fans. But I admit it has fallen a little short, mainly due to the owner absenteeism’s.

That said, as long as the site exists, I still think it’s a useful site. It’s just a shame it’s not really active to be that good of a meeting place. I just worry it’s going to sudden disappear some day because the haven’t paid their bill or whatever. The lack of engagement is a little concerning.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.