Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Forum – What Brings You Here? – All About Nudity

What Brings You Here?

My Adventures?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    StephanieStarkers
    Participant

Well, F. Smith, I have been known to go to normal parties, disappear into a secluded room, take all my clothes off, and then return to the party, the only one nude. And pretend that nothing unusual is happening. WHAT FUN!

F. Smith
    Participant

Wow that sounds fantastic. I just wish I had been there to see that.
    I bet you enjoyed being the center of attention and the ONN, or did you encourage others to join you?

I think the only time that might have been overlooked is if you went to an Adam and Eve party with authentic dress.

StephanieStarkers
    Participant

Well, F., I have also (on several occasions) walked down a public street completely nude. Late at night. My heart was pounding. It was wonderful! I felt totally alive! And sexy!

StephanieStarkers
    Participant

LOL. I feel like going out and flashing right now! Fighting the urge.

F. Smith
    Participant

Well do not fight it on my account, but sta6y safe and away from the long arm of the law.

Like you I have walked the streets of various cities in England naked, both late at night and early in the morning.

Years ago I used to be able to walk to my local corner shop and get my daily pint without having to dress all because of the remote location and a shop keeper that was interested in providing a service and not worrying about how a customer was dressed (or not in my case).
    The best bit was when I used to go in once a week to settle my account (usually Friday afternoons after work) and he would joke about me being dressed and I would always say that I needed the pockets to carry the money.

It is amazing how many people do not actually mind others being naked as evinced by the WNBR. I have done it once when it first started in London, but a friend does it every year and most years they get support from the police who now understand no law is being broken.

Anna
    Participant

Welcome Stephanie! I can understand your joy of being naked at parties completely. I have done similar things several times and it’s always a wonderful experience to be the only naked in the room.

StephanieStarkers
    Participant

Hello, fellow exhibitionist! I’m not sure if there are a lot of us, but you are one of the few that I know of. Or at least one of the few that will admit it, or has the guts to practice it.

Thanks for the encouragement. And I envy your totally clothing-free life. Not a luxury that I have.

So, my question is are we some kind of freaks? Or perhaps way ahead of the curve? Or just people who should be free to do what they want.

Anna
    Participant

I don’t think we are freaks. I think many women like it in some way. But they don’t dare to live it out. Or they have been taught that they should not do it. Personally I enjoy breaking out of this expected behaviour. It’s so liberating to be naked in a situation where you are not supposed to be naked. I have always loved that.

Luc Kane
    Participant

I know that I have come to feel as if a human is only at the height of their potential of nude. Otherwise, they are denying an aspect of their personality. If they really want to be an integrated unit, They have no choice but to be nude. At least under certain circumstances.

F. Smith
    Participant

Years ago a man called Vincent Bethell (Google vincent bethell naked for articles) was arrested and tried for being naked in public. He stood naked in court and walked out a free man when the jury acquitted him of all charges. He was one of the founders of “The freedom to be yourself”.

Part of their philosophy is that covering a human body is denying that persons humanity. Being naked is all about accepting yourself as you are, no artifice, no mask or sham projection, just you being a normal human being.

I was lucky enough to get to know Vincent and some of the others, to go on some naked protests in England and to enjoy the freedom to walk naked in public down some of the busiest streets in London.

I honestly think that a person is only truly human when naked, and any society that requires a person to dress is committing a crime against humanity (Yeah I know that is an extreme view, but I am too old to change now), so I applaud all those who choose to go naked as often as possible (whatever reason the have for doing that) and hope that they can influence as many as possible to be a normal human.

Luc Kane
    Participant

That’s the first real affirmation of my leanings that I’ve read.

The tough issue is one of sexuality. Mainstream nudism often seeks to scrub sexuality out of the discussion. That’s as distressing as fetishizing it. It’s a further denial of our fundamental humanity. I’m not sure how to reconcile it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.