Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904
Forum – Permanent Nudity – All About Nudity

Permanent Nudity

What is your favorite permanent nudity story?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I really love permanent nudity but sometimes it feels like this is such a small genre. There aren’t that many stories floating around. So maybe we can all help each other out and with some luck, discover more about the genre.

What are your favorite story? Why?

Personally, I really like Allison’s Inheritance [2] [3] [4] [5] by Seahawk.

For those not familiar with it, the story is about Allison who learn she will inherit her Grandfather’s company and millions if she spends a year permanently naked. Of course, not everyone wants to see her succeed…

I feel like this story is a very good example of the genre. A young woman who must be permanently nude in a world where these things normally do not happen. It has all the tropes we love. 🙂

F. Smith
    Participant

I like lots of different authors on this subject, but my long time favourite is probably Vanessa Evans. Trouble is I also like the NIS, NAW and NIP stuff done by F.M. Hazer, BareLin, Bradley Stoke and so many others.

With the seeming demise of ASSTR, and the limits placed on what can be posted in most other sites I fear that a lot of good things in this genre could be lost, but I hope I am wrong.

I know the feeling. Over the last 10 years of so, we saw the demise of many NIP sites and groups and we lost many writers.

This is why I started this site. I hope to build a community where people can meet each others and share their interest of the genre. If we share news and talk to each others, hopefully we can start growing again. 🙂

F. Smith
    Participant

Thanks for building this site. It is good to know that there is a place that will be a home for this genre, somewhere we can come and shares dreams/ideas and speak freely on the subject without facing the outrage so many unenlightened people seem to suffer from when talking about this topic.

NudeWorldOrder

Just got around to reading Allison’s Inheritance. Great story. I was a little disappointed it only covered her time with the company in retrospect though. Nice set up for a more or less “real world” permanent nudity story.

As for my favorite story, that’s hard to say. I’ve read a fair number but I can’t think of one that especially stands out. Except maybe The Unintentional Nudist, but that’s mainly just because it’s an old classic and the first story along these lines I can recall reading.

So for want of any other really good answer, I suppose I would have to pick forevernakedgirl’s blog as my favorite “story”, even though it wasn’t exactly one.

Yes in a way it is disappointing that it ends at that point. But I think I prefer stories ending at their peak and leaving you wanting more, rather than stories going on for too long than they should. 😁

F. Smith
    Participant

Noted 🙂

forcedtobenaked
    Participant

I like scenarios where girls are punished with nudity, or are forced to be naked over accidents or misunderstandings.

Not sure if this fully counts as permanent nudity, but my favorite series is probably the Thornwood series by ribeye98. If you haven’t read it, it’s about a girl who makes the school swim team, but the uniform is just a pair of gloves and a swim cap. But of course her nudity isn’t contained to the pool forever

F. Smith
    Participant

I do remember the Thornwood series. I liked the start but after a while it started to become stale for me.
    I would be interested in hearing what you think of the two stories (or the parts posted) here.

I remember seeing Thornwood too. Wat happened to ribeye98? Is he still publishing?

Hi F. Smith!

It appears your link is missing. Do you mean your two newest chapters?

Alls well – part 1

Alls well – part 2

F. Smith
    Participant

Yes those are the ones I thought I had linked too.

Still not getting it right when posting stuff here so any advice or fixes you can do would help a lot. Thanks.

I don’t know why your link didn’t work but I have plan to rebuild some of the site in the future. Specifically the story section will get rebuilt.

F. Smith
    Participant

Thanks for all the work so far.
    If I can help with anything then please feel free to ask.

Ben
    Participant

Actually I enjoy all of Gloria’s Permanude stories. Also enjoyed The Volunteer. Not sure I have a specific favotite, but Gloria’ “Amber” series is fun and a bit thought provoking on where our society’s focus on sex could lead.

Nemo
    Participant

Ben said:

Actually I enjoy all of Gloria’s Permanude stories. Also enjoyed The Volunteer. Not sure I have a specific favotite, but Gloria’ “Amber” series is fun and a bit thought provoking on where our society’s focus on sex could lead.

I’m not familiar with author Gloria or her stories. Can you tell me where to find them?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.