Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home4/pn22t7r4/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 904

Forum – What Brings You Here? – All About Nudity

What Brings You Here?

Why I’m Here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StephanieStarkers
    Participant

I’ve been thinking about this one.

I think I’m here because I’m really, really an exhibitionist, and I wanted to be part of something where that was considered acceptable–or at least not crazy.

Exhibitionism is an obsession with me. I think about it all the time. I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it.

I’ve done some risky things, but haven’t gotten caught yet. Really risky things, actually, but I loved doing them and I’m glad that I did. I have a deep need to expose myself. I can’t help it.

It’s a weird kick, and I don’t know any people who share this obsession. Maybe I can find some here?

F. Smith
    Participant

I am sure you have come to the right place, and there are probably a lot of people here who share your desire. Personally I think that the naked human form is the most natural thing in the world and looks so much better than anything wearing clothes. To me clothes are a mask, and only those who seek to deceive hide behind masks.

Also I just like the feeling of not wearing anything on my skin.

I have no idea what part of the planet you inhabit, but I can say that some places are more tolerant of nudity than others. I hope you live somewhere where people are normal and do not get upset at the sight of a naked human.

And if you want to share your adventures I am sure that a great number of people would like to hear what you have to say.

StephanieStarkers
    Participant

Thank! What I’d like to share is some pictures, but I don’t see any top upload anything except a profile picture and a cover picture. Is there a way that I don’t know about?

JokerX
    Participant

Stephanie, I think the blog page would be the place to share photos. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be working, so I guess we’re limited to cover and profile photos.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.